We need more "followers", people who read our blog consistently and receive email notifications when the blog has been updated with a new post. These are the steps to follow to become a follower:
1. Go to theartstandgallery.blogspot.com (but you are obviously already here!)
2. Go to the left hand sidebar and scroll down through the sections entitled "The Artists", "Blog Archive", "Topics", "Links", and then you'll see a section called "Friends, Fans, and Supporters of The Art Stand Gallery."
3. Right under that header, you'll see a small button to click that says "Follow". Click on it and a window will open that gives you several choices of an "identity" to use as a follower. The choices are Google, AIM (AOL), Yahoo, NetLog, or Open ID. If you have a Google, AOL, or Yahoo account, log in with that information on this screen. If you have none of them, there is an option at the bottom of the window that says "Create a New G-mail Account". If you choose that option, you'll need to enter a user name and a password and then you'll be assigned a Google account (free) which also entitles you to a G-mail account (also free).
4. Once you are a follower, your picture will appear in the box beside your user name in the follower area and also whenever you post a comment on the blog. If you have an account with a profile photo, it uses that one. Otherwise you'll have a generic "profile" photo until you choose one and upload one. The photo is not essential. You can be a follower without a photo.
5. Let me know if you are unsuccessful and tell me what's happening and I'll see if I can help you out.
Good luck! I anticipate more followers very soon!