* Sanger High School
Mixed media display, food booths, and performances.
* WAMS Gallery, founded by the Sanger Arts Council.
Artwork by local artists.
* Sanger Academy Charter, 2207 Ninth Street
1st-8th grade students' artwork.
7th-8th grade Guitar Ensemble between 11-11:30 am.
* Hallmark Charter (Sanger Academy Campus)
7th-12th grade students' artwork.
* M & E Flowers/Gallery, 1719 Seventh Street
Flowers, plants, and art by local artists.
* Mixed Messages Studio/Gallery, 1310 Eighth Street
Works by Kathleen Mattox.
At our own gallery, we will have art demos all day, plus refreshments. But don't forget, there are also two wineries (Cedar View, and Tivy Mountain) and two restaurants (The School House and The Blossom Trail) nearby.
(Kay Owens creating another wonderful pastel at our gallery)
Come and visit us and these other locations! Make Saturday the 21st a day of artistic adventures. Happy trails!